- We adjust to situations we find ourselves in.
- Man will find entertainment in some unusual things. I had fun washing coins. It had nothing to do with the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. I was bored asf that day when I washed those coins. I couldn’t find joy in doing anything else, so I tossed them and washed them in the sink.
- Doctors, nurses and all health practitioners deserve more honor than we ever give them. They put their lives on the line to save people.
- If in future my children ask me what role I played during the covid_19 pandemic of 2020, I’ll tell them I stayed home to save lives. I’ll tell them I wrote so that people could read my silly things while they stayed home.
- The right leadership will steady a ship. It will imbue confidence. It will dispel fear.
- I learned to wash my hands in primary school. I thought I was doing it well until WHO said there is a technique to doing it right. Rubbing between fingers, getting under the nails, cleaning your palms and keeping them under water for 20 seconds.
- Food and Shelter are why many of us keep working.
- Maybe man isn’t that much of a social creature.
- Sex is important but it isn’t a basic human need.
- There are many things I’ve failed at. One that I still haven’t understood is why I’m inconsistent at working out.
- L!sa likes strikethroughs. Leah signs off her blogs with her name and a heart. Justine ends her posts with “I Am The Lioness.” Nabbale likes the line, “Positive vibes only.”
- I have developed an unusual taste for vegetables. I thought I was a meat person. Lockdown disagrees.
- I don’t like taking out the trash. It’s a simple thing to do but my body is always fighting it.
- Sitting alone and being in silence is healing.
- It’s possible to stay for days without speaking to people. You won’t run mad. Maybe you will, eventually. I haven’t yet. You’ll know if I do.
- With the right set-up, it’s possible to work from home and be productive.
- Music is food for the mind.
- I believe in God. I also believe science works.
- These three words. Ectomorph, endomorph and mesomorph. They won’t change your life. But it’s always good to learn new things.
- Stay Home. Stay Safe. Stay Healthy. Wash Your Hands. Practice Social (or Physical) Distancing.
- Listen to Brighter Days by Sauti Sol and Soweto Gospel Choir
“I’m certain brighter days are yet to come
Ain’t no question that tomorrow there’ll be good times
I believe with every beat of my heart.”
Please follow and like us: